Monday, October 11, 2010

Snowflakes Are Falling at the Gallery

Happy Hellos All:

I hope your weekend was nothing but wonderful. I had another opportunity to hangout with the lovely ladies of NYC&Me this weekend. (Looking forward to next month ladies :) There was plenty of scrapping and cardmaking going on. Everyone's projects were great and inspiring. To no suprise of my own, I didn't make many cards on Saturday; however, I managed to complete a lot o prep work for some Christmas cards I'm working on. Without further ado, here's one of the cards I managed to finished...




Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow to view a fun card I made or Halloween.

1 comment:

Rlrice4902 said...

I love the snowflakes-- How come you did work on any cards? What will I tell Ike & Tina?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...