Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My 100th Post

Happy Hellos Everyone!!!

Oh My Gosh!  I have reached my 100th post!!! Can you believe it? It feels like forever since I blogged last. A couple things have happened since my last posted. To begin with youth football season is over, not to worry, basketball season is about to begin. At least it's indoors--right. I  recieved my COPIC certification yesterday, but I'll talk more about that before the week's out.  

Before I share my lastest card creations with you, I wanted to let you know I do have a winner. If you remember, a few post back I mentioned something regarding a COPIC marker give-a-way. The winner of the two COPIC markers is ....TAMMIE. Congratulations Tammie! Please contact me via e-mail within the next 30 days and I'll get your markers to you.

This weekend I was in the thanksgiving mode. I really aiming for the happy birthday mode, but no such luck. I used the traditional fall colors to create the thanksgiving theme card, but I threw in a splash of non-traditional blue too. Without further ado, there it is....
















I used a combination of SU DS and cardstock papers; Clear Stamp sentiments; CuttleBug; CuttleBug leaf dies & embossing plate; ribbon; rafi paper; buttons; MS glitter; and shimmer spray. Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

5 comments:

Luana said...

Your cards are very pretty. I love the touch of blue...electrifying! LOL

Trina said...

Ooh... These are all so pretty!

Trina said...

Lorie, don't you want to make my day and turn word verification off on your blog? :)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful cards! I love the blue you have added to some of them too. Works very well. Congrats on your 100th posting too!

Dayo Odusanya said...

Love them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...