Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Wedding

Happy Hellos Everyone:
I hope all is well with you in your part of the globe. Summer is just racing by from where I stand. It is hard to believe July is almost but a memory. What’s even harder to fathom is I am a parent of a rising sophomore.  Wow!!! Some point soon, I’ll need to begin to purchase textbooks, supplies, and school clothes.
Before the month of July gets away, I wanted to share another card with you.  Traditionally, the month of June has been associated with weddings and lots of folks tie the knot in July and August too. So, I decided today’s card would center around that that theme—nuptials.  Take a look….

 I love using the traditional/classic wedding colors. Of a splash of color could
 be added in the mix, but I just the cream and black combination. The stamp
 I used is from Impression Obsession and I cannot begin to image where
 I picked up the ribbon treatment.

 I'm not sure whether you recall, I have used nest in several of my baby
 shower/congratulations on you baby style cards. For me, just like a baby, the
nest just represents new beginnings.

Perhaps I'm a bit impartial, but I just love it!!!

As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

1 comment:

Kelly Roberts said...

Lorie, this is fabulous! I love the trim and that black and cream pp is so elegant. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...