Friday, August 2, 2013

August Birthdays

Happy Hellos Everyone:

Is there a month that you know of where you send the most birthday cards out? I send the most cards out during the month of December--Christmas cards of course. However, I send the most birthday cards during the month of August. All I'll say is the months of December and January must be rather cold. I'll probably send my first set of birthday cards today. Needless to say, there are birthday celebrations every week this month. So, in celebration of those celebrations to come, I decided to kick-off this month of paper creations with what else--a birthday card. Today's card is one that I have revisited time-after-time, but I love it and I hope you can appreciate it too.  Take a look....


Same card, different embellishments and designer papers. Once again, I used
my very first stamp purchase  from Stampin' Up. I think I will forever
love this stamp set.


I should have taken one additional photo
 so, you could see this card could lay flat or be free standing.


I'm not sure whether or not you can see if from
 any of these photos, but I topped-off both the
 candles and the cake with Glossy Accents and
 complimented with a smoky bow that can
 remain tied or untied.


As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back reals soon.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Awww...I love this card! Love the design and sweet bday cake! I was able to read the inside and wonderful words, so meaningful! Great job in this card...love it!

Kelly Roberts said...

This is such a creative card. I love the shape and style and the ribbon action at the side. Then having the sentiment as a pull up is so nice. Great job!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...