Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blue + Orange=Whimsical

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I have truely missed you guys. My last seven days have been soooooooooo busy and that's putting it mildly. I'm working on several different projects and I'm having a great time doing so. But, I'm going to have to learn how to just say, "No (Thank you)" In between all I had to do this past weekend , I managed to create a few of cards to share with you. A couple of cards were to be entered into a challenge or two, but I missed the submission time. It happens. Right???

Just below is a whimsical card I had a lot of fun making.



Initially, I thought this stamp was perfect for all those that fell under sign of Pisces. Then I began to think this image would be wonderful for several occasions. I have forgotten who DP this belongs to.  Purchased it last summer, but the image is from Impression Obession. I absolutely love it! Of course I used my Copic Markers to bring this little whale to life. I also highlighted selected areas with Stickle to make the water sparkle. I hope you like and I hope I have inspired you in some way.

Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.


2 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Lorie, this is so cool! I love the colors and the buttons and the glitter too! What a happy card!

Pauline said...

I love the colouring on the whale, it's a wonderful fun card. Love all the shimmer too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...