Sunday, July 11, 2010

Queen-B

Hello Good People:

I hope your week has started off on a high. I have quite a few challenges that I would like to post before it gets too late. This card is an entry for the PDCC. Below are the colors that were provided for the challenge...




...nice, aren't they...and this is what I managed to come up with.....





I used one of the many ribbons I purchased at Scrapbook Centrale in Montreal as well as the papers.





Every lady should have an opportunity to be Queen at least one day out of the year--especially on her birthday or whatever day she decided to rein. I hope you like my card and I hope it has caused you to smile or perhaps inspired you in some way. Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery!!!

6 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Hey there Lorie! Wonderful entry for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge...so glad to see you this week.
You may want to stroll on over and peek inside Julie's Open Window. Scroll down for a bit...there's a surprise for you : )

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Lorie this is beautiful! I'd say you definitely rocked this challenge.

Lisa Somerville said...

Pretty! Wonderful use of this weeks challenge, with your lovely paper! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Unknown said...

This is fabulous, Lorie! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe this week!!

Sarah Anderson said...

Gorgeous papers, and love that ribbon! thanks for joining us at the play date cafe :)

Suzanne C said...

Love the paper you used in your card. So rich and Provencal! :) Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...