Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You're My Cup of Tea

Good Morning Everyone:

It feels like it's been a while since I last blog. I wanted to share a card with you that I created for this weeks PDCC. I found it to be a little more diffficult than it was. I mean my favor colors were a part of the color challenge. In my case, that was probably the problem. Well, in any case, if writers can get writer's block, card creators can too. Below is my submittion.



It was difficult to capture this card in a photo.
I embossed a transparency; raised the face using dimenissionals
Insert:  Every since we were little girls, you've been my cup of tea.
Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery.

6 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh how cute is she peeping out of the top of the teacup! Great card Lorie. So glad you played along with us at the playdate cafe :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute, what a fun whimsical tea cup! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Unknown said...

Just darling, Lorie! I think you overcame whatever creator's block you think you had.. Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun image--love that a kid is popping out of a cup! SO FUN!! You def. have mojo--this is GREAT:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

Suzanne C said...

Sweet cup of girly! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

Ruby said...

Ah I have one of the stamps from this set of teacup girls, they are SO cute!!! Love your card, it looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...