Monday, April 18, 2011

Something to Share

Happy Hellos Everyone!

I hope your Monday has kicked-off to a fantastic beginning. This week, I hope to have a few cards to share with you. Over the past few days, I have had an opportunty to create a couple of greeting cards. The card I wold like to share with you today was not created for a challenge, though it could have been. I suppose the creative vibes were just were just flowing.  Before I share my card with you, I wanted to share a card and a scrapbook page made by my eleven year old niece, Shayla. This past Christmas, I purchased scrapbook/cardmaking kits for both of my nieces, Shayla and Taylor (age 10). Over the holidays we came together along with a few other little people for a day of little people scrapping. They had a good time and I had a good time as well. The neat thing about the it is, their stil using the gifts I gave them. Anyway, just below are four photos of Shayla's most recent creations....



I thought Shayla did a terrific job on both projects. She felt pretty good as well because sheShayla informed me she was in need of more cardstock when she and me sister stopped by on Saturday. Shayla also mentioned to me that the stamps she recieved in her kit were too small. Hint. Hint. ;-)

Below is a 'Thank You' card I made.... For who, I have not a clue. As you can see, I used a little bling; some pearls; Basic Grey DP; dimensionals; Spellbinder die; PTI cardstock & die; SU classic ink; an eyelet; and a Hero Arts sentiment stamp.



Well, once again, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

5 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Very pretty and colorful.

Pauline said...

This is a beautiful thank you card Lorie, I love the colourful part and the hand made flower, and the swirl of pearls are the perfect touch!

Pauline said...

Excuse my spelling, it should say 'paper' not 'part' ! Xx

Kelly Roberts said...

Oh, I love the colors on this card. That black bling really makes the card pop. Great job!

NC Peach said...

I think you have started something with the nieces, lol! I wish I could get my niece to scrapbook! You've given them something they'll enjoy looking back on years from now...like Kelly said, the bling really brings out the colors on your card! Very nice(as usual)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...