Monday, July 11, 2011

Brayering with Michelle Zindorf

Happy Hellos Everyone:

This weekend was wonderful and I can only hope yours was too. If you're wondering what happened at The Peddler's Gallery this weekend, I'll get right to it. It was a Michelle Zindorf weekend in Owings Mills, Maryland. That's right!!! The Peddler hosted the goo-roo of the brayer, Michelle Zindorf and approximately 40 students this weekend. For some attends, it was their first time being instructed by Michelle--boy were they in for a wonderful treat. From the onset they were ooohing and ahhhing over what was to be taught and what they had learned. It was just as fabulous for the intermediate group. There were just as many new things to learn in the intermediate class as there were for the beginners class. Once again, I have to say, 'If you ever have an opportunity to attend a Michelle Zindorf brayer class, seize the opportunity. She's a wonderful patience instructor.

Just below are a few photos from this weekend's classes. I'll add a photo of my completed cards this evening.

Photos from Saturday's classes...






 



 


 

 
Photos from Sunday's classes...


 


 




Below are the cards I made.... with Michelle's direction of course







Now, I made quite a few mistakes while making my cards, but I learned soooooooo much. Needless to say, a good time was had by all, but you know I will say, "A good time was had by all.' 


As always, thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...