Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rustic Christmas Wreath

Happy Hellos Everyone!

So glad you decided to stop by the gallery today. You're just in time for The Peddler's Gallery Parade of Paper Creations. Today's card has a rustic feel to me. It put in mind of a door I would come across in the south. Take a look.










This was a fun card to create. A woodgrain stamp, a littler Versmark, embossing power, ink, and  a little Glossy Accents and I was done.  If you haven't done so, checkout the door knobs. I created using 'This & That' dimenisonals. I emboss them, colored them with a Copic marker and sealed it with a thick coat of Glossy Accents.

Tell me, what do you think?

As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back tomorrow as the parade will continue tomorrow.

What's In It?

Cardstock:StaminUp
Stamps:N/A
DP: N/A
Embellishments: Dimenisonals, COPIC Markers
Supplies: Glossy Accents, Stampin Up Ink
Equipment Used: Paper Cutter

5 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Lorie love love love your cards you did a great job - I was sooo surprise when I read you used a woodgrain stamp to create the door - I thought it was woodgrain paper - very creative. I also love your Santa Claus card it is way toooo cute tfs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Lorie! Love the stunning wreath and the embossed woodgrain background! Happy Holidays!

Pauline said...

Wow Lorie, what a fabulous design! Love the wooden doors, and the sparkly wreaths, so festive, and beautifully done.

Helen said...

This is a great idea Lori. I have to bookmark this one to try out. Thanks for the inspiration.

NC Peach said...

Simply beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...