Monday, July 18, 2011

Special Post -- My 200th

Happy Hello Everyone:

It's hard to believe we're mid-way through the summer.What's even almost harder to believe is this is my 200th posting at The Peddler's Gallery. Time really does fly. One of the best things about positng is the ability to document and reflect from there,  I am able to measure my growth.

I decided to celebrate this post with one of my favorite challenge sites--The Play Date Cafe. I absolutely love, love, love, this week's inspiration colors too. Needless to say, there is a splash of purple in this week's inpirational photo. Take a look....


Terrific Colors


From the inspirational colors, I created this....


Your comments are inspirational and appreciated and as always,
thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery. Come back real soon.

What's In It?

Cardstock: PTI
DP: N/A
Stamps: Waltzing Mouse
Ink: Stampin Up Classic; Memento
Embellishments: Diamond Sudds; Ribbon This & That dimenissionals
Equipment Used: Paper Cutter; CuttleBug, Stammpin Up embossing plate

6 comments:

Rochelle Sodipo said...

Very pretty card! I love the resist technique and you do it well! -Rochelle

Pauline said...

Lorie this is gorgeous! I love the inky background and the beautiful flower image.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the rainbow effect.

Andrea Ewen said...

Congratulations on your 200th post! So glad you decided to make it a Play Date inspired creation! Love the blended colors and the beautiful floral design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Linda Beeson said...

OHHH so pretty! Great idea on your creation and use of the colors.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on 200 posts! I should really look into this! I don't know how many I've done!! LOL!

WOW--what a great card to share on your 200th post! i love the swipe of colors and how they blend together--gorgeous:) Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the PDCC and joining in the fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...