Monday, May 14, 2012

Palm Tree

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I'm glad you popped by. I know I mentioned I was back in my last post, and I am. I've just been busy,busy, busy. Now that I have a new computer, it appears as though I'm in need of a new printer too. I've had my most recent Epson printer for several years, so I really cannot complain now that it is beyond repair. These things just never appear to occur at an appropriate time. In the meantime I'll use my backup until I can replace my Epson.

Today, I wanted to share something with you, but it's not a greeting card. That will be in the next post. This past weekend, I was commissioned to create a fruit display at a reception for a couple that was married on an island earlier last week.  Below are a few photos of the display.












Well, that's it. Thanks for taking the time to stop by
The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.


4 comments:

mea5798 said...

all i can say is WOWWWWW! this is spectacular!

Kelly Roberts said...

Wow is right! That all looks so beautiful and delicious. I wish I could been at that wedding to enjoy all that fruit. Great work!

Pauline said...

What a beautiful display, I love the pineapple tree!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is awesome! I love the pineapple tree. You are wonderful at creating food art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...