Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stamping with MFT

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I have a short post for your today!!!

I had such a wonderful weekend and I hope you can say the same. I think I lived and breathed all things paper this weekend. My holiday weekend began late Friday evening and continued up until the very last possible minute. That is, I had to begin to prepare for Tuesday. I'm not sure exactly how many cards and boxes I managed t create, but I managed to get through several projects including today's card. I think I am on this sentiment thing right now. I'm always looking for sentimental stamps. This weekend, I finally put them to use.


I love the way this card turned out. As you can see, I pulled out some of my
 favorite sentimental stamps MFT and dies from MFT and PTI.
 

I think the color selection is a winner too. I'm lov'in this combination as
 much as the ribbon treatment.
 
 
I made a set of these note cards that I hope to share with you over the next
week or two. I love the sentiments included in the sets. They can be applies
 to an array of circumstances.
 

Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and be sure to come back real soon.

4 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

i like the color combo too. so pretty and feminine! lovely job!

Anonymous said...

wow the colors are gorgeous!! beautiful job miss lorie!
the sassy scrapper

Kelly Roberts said...

Happy Monday Lorie! I would like to see the list of festivals where you have sold lots of your cards. I am in CA. I hope they have some good ones out here. Sounds really fun. You can email the link or info. Thanks! ksimonew@aol.com

CraftySue52 said...

Beautiful color combination on this. I know I've said it before, but I love visiting your blog...your work is just amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...