Thursday, May 8, 2014

Perfect for Your Keepsakes

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I hope all is well with you and yours in your corner of the world. Often, I'm always telling you what I have created or what I am planning to create. Before I forget, be sure to let me know what you are working on and so I can come checkout your creations.

Today's post highlights one of my keepsake boxes. Take a look and don't forget to share your thoughts.


I love this tiny keepsake box.

I used Japanese handmade paper to cover the box
 and adorned it with a little bling.

I love when I am able to preserve the original banding.

 Checkout the foundations. They're not Tim Holtz.

This is new and I feel as though it helps to complete my product. 
Checkout my tag.It has The Peddler's Gallery information on the reverse side.

I love how the box blings a bit from the inside.


Well, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.






1 comment:

CraftySue52 said...

Hi Lorie! As always, another beautiful creation. I love the colors, the paper and the inside is awesome! I was just thinking to myself I need to alter another box. You are my inspiration...thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...