Friday, October 15, 2010

Candied Apples

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I hope all is well with you and I hope that your weekend has  kicked-off to a wonderful start. Between football practices and games and working on my Christmas cards, I haven't had much of an opportunity to do any posting. However, I have mangaged to carve out a few moments for the little people in my life. I decided to do something that I haven't done in the past. I decided to make each of them a card for Halloween. I  have four little people in my life so, I made a card for each one of them. Funny thing was, I couldn't find the forth card as I was gathering the cards to photograph them. Of course I found the card an hour after the picture was taken--go figure. It was so much fun making the cards and before you say it aloud, I'm already aware. They're a bit guady, perhaps baroque and colorul too. Something told me it okay since all of the little people are under the age of twelve.  I'm to scared to ask you, 'What do you think?' You all might just tell me. :) Well, you better tell me quick . I plan to put a Five and Below gift card in each one of the cards and mail them off sometime next week.

Now, a little something about the cards--The purple cardstock was cut out using Spellbinders. I layered two additional smaller circles on top of the cardstock using DP.  The candied apples were colored with COPICS and enhanced with a touch of stickle, then topped-off with ribbon and a friendly little ghoul. I used MS goo punch too. 

Before I sign-off ....
I wanted to acknowledge a few new Followers have joined The Peddler's Gallery. I am so happy to know that you are interested as to what goes on at the gallery. I hope to inspire you as much as you are an inspiration to me.  Having said that, I am inspired to have a small give-a-way for (my) FOLLOWERS ONLY. I'm looking forward to having a big give-a-way in February to celebrate my blogoversary, but in the meantime I'm giving away a couple of COPICS this Sunday just because you inspire me. I have no idea what color of COPICs I'll give away because I will not pick them up until later on this weekend--after the football game no doubt. There's no need to send me an e-mail. I'll have my son draw a name and I'll post it on Sunday.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by The Peddler's Gallery. Come back real soon.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...