Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thanksgiving's On Its Way.....

Happy Hellos Everyone:

Dare I say, 'I have a brief post for you today.' I wanted to share with you a card I CASed earlier today. I thought this was a perfect card to send to someone for the Thanksgiving holiday. The colors I selected looked to be the colors one would associated with Halloween, but it's working or me. This patterned paper is a favorite of mine from Basic Grey.

Okay on with the card... I stamped a small pieced of paper with my SU 'Give Thanks' stamp before embossing it with my Cuttlebug. I cut four pieces of DP (three into three-strip panels) to created the center and raised them with dimenissionals; a top note was used to finish off the bottom of the card; and applied a ribbon treatment. There's just something about simplicity I love.

Thanks or stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

5 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Gorgeous! I love this sketch/layout. And your card is so much more vibrant then the original you cased. I love your paper and did not think for one moment it was Haloweenish. (so when is football over with?)

Kara said...

Such a pretty card! Love the paper and that embossed background!!

Trina said...

I think this card is beautiful!

Pauline said...

Lovely, that paper is so decorative!

Nedine, Craft Lounge Creations said...

Lorie,
Your card is absolutely beautiful! It's elegant!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...