Saturday, October 9, 2010

Leaves, Leaves, Leaves

T.G.I.F.

I hope you weekend has kicked off on the right foot. Mine did. I'm looking forward to getting together with a group o scrapping/card making ladies I met this past summer, but before I do, I wanted to share this card with you.

I CAS this card a couple weeks back from a local scrapbooking store. I think the card in the store looked much better than my version, but I hope to try this again before the season expires.

I used my Spellbinder leaves to achieve the images and outlined the leaves with a white gel pen. I separated the top cardstock from the bottom cardstock with SU dimenisionals and glued bottons in between. I topped the card off with ribbon. I'm not sure what I'll used this card for, but it will be here when I need it.

Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery! Come back real soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...