Thursday, December 9, 2010

COPICS Markers....Up for Grab

T.G.I.F.
Can you say it with me? T.G.I.F. I wanted to start the weekend off right. You know, today just feels like one of those happy days. I hope you're feel'n the same way too. From time-to-time I take a look at The Peddler’s Gallery blog and I am amazed by how much it has developed in such a brief period of time and I'm amazed by number of people that I have met along this wonderful journey. I realize many of us are far apart, but somehow this blog brings us a little closer together. I’ve also noticed in the past few weeks, the number of Followers have increased. That makes me smile! Having Followers reminds me I'm not the only one in the gallery.  Thanks so much!!! Hey!
Are you just beginning to establish a collection of COPIC Markers or want to?
Would like to add to the collection you already have?
If so, continue reading...

Since this is the season of giving, I want to give something to you. I have a few things up for grab which includes some COPIC markers. All you have to do, (if you haven’t done so thus far) is sign-up for a free subscription to Scraps of Color E:spire Magazine and leave a note on this post letting me know  you are a subscriber of E:spire by 6:00 PM Sunday, December 12th. If you're Follower, let me know that too and I'll add your name in the hat twice to double your chance at winning the blog candy.  The winner's name will post  before midnight. That's it. That's all you have to do. 

 Thanks for stopping by the gallery! 

2 comments:

Trina said...

Heeeey! I'm a follower of your blog and a subscriber to SOC's E:spire mag!

Yolie said...

Hi, I'm a new follower, and I just subscribed today...Somehow I stumbled upon the scraps of color site..I love the name by the way. I am new to all of this. love your blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...