Monday, December 6, 2010

This Weekend's Bazaar

Happy Monday Everyone:


I know. It feels as though forever has happened since my last blog entry. I'm glad you and I found our way back to The Peddler's Galley.

What a weekend it was. All I know is, time flew and I tried to keep up. I was busy from beginning to end--so much so, there were a few things I was not able to accomplish. Nevermind those things, but I will tell you about the thing I was able to do. Most importantly...I finish making my holiday cards for yesterday's bazaar. YEAHHHH!  Things really turned out nicely and I sold a good number of cards. In addition to that, I was asked to teach a cardmaking class to a group of nuns. I'll have to let you know how that unfolds.  

Below are a few photos I wanted to share from this past weekend.

I was suprised all the vendors were provided with round tables,
but I managed to make it work. As you can see I had plenty inventory.




My signage really worked.
That is there was one less question not asked too frequently.



I loved how this card turned out. I'm not sure of the name of the stamp,
but I'll get back with you on that. It was a stamp
I picked up at the Queen's Ink after Christmas last year.


I had two other cards that were actually nicer than this one.
I went to take a picture of them only to discover, I had no more room on the disk.
That's why I only have these four photos from this week's bazaar.

Well, thanks for stopping by the gallery. Come back and visit real soon.



2 comments:

Trina said...

I'm glad the bazaar worked out well for you! I'm working to get to a point where I can make more than one card at a time...

Unknown said...

The Bazaar sounded like fun, love the Santa card...we must follow the same blogs cause I've been seeing cute tags all weekend too! 80)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...