Friday, May 6, 2011

A Card for WMS Challenge

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I'm so happy to be back in blogland with all of you. I know last week I said I was back, but I really wasn't feeling 100%. I'm trying it again this week. I know you have heard it before, but I'll say it again. I'm back--again. I feel like I am so far behind. Enough of that.

I hope all is well in your world. I also would like to say 'Welcome' to my newest followers. I hope you'll visit often and find lots of inspiration here at the gallery. I have been wanted to create for the past few days and today is the day.

So, to start things off, I wanted to show you this week's inspiration photo over at WMS...


...and from that, I created this....









If your wondering what I used to achieve this effect, wonder no more. I started with a Waltzing Mouse stamp. The cardstock is from PTI (wonderful paper & colors too). The designer paper is from Webster's Pages. The taupe colored ribbon is from my LSS and the multi-colored ribbon is from Praire Bird Boutique. The flowers are from Prism and the scallop die is from PTI. I hope you like it. 

Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

2 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Lovely embellishing Lorie, and the colours are fabby too!

Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Pauline said...

Oooh, Lorie, I ooh'd and aah'd over your gorgeous card! I love the flower arrangement, it's so beautiful!!

Have a great weekend, glad you're feeling better xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...