Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Challenge For You & I

Hey Happy Hellos Everyone!

I haven't reached hump-day and the week is already busy. I hope your week is progressing rather nicely. It's late here, which translate to...This is going to be a brief posting. I wanted to participate in this week's challenge over at CR84FUN and I invite you to do the same. Just below is this week's inspirational photo.



Just below was what I was inspired to create....


I just love this My Favorite Things image. Isn't she just too cute.



I wasn't head over heals about my ribbon treatment. I was just satisfied. What's the say, 'Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.'



Overall, I was happy with my card.

If you're wondering I used PTI cardstock; designer paper from The C-Thru Ruler Company's Deja Views Sweet Romance line; Shabby Wrinkle Ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique; COPIC Markers; Spellbinder Nestability dies; MFT stamp image; Impression Obsession's Greetings Galore sentiment stamp set; Range Ink Stickle; and a little bling to create a necklace and earrings.

Well, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Such a fun card - lovely bold and bright image! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh dear Lorie! What a sweet card! Love the shimmery topped cupcake! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

I love your ribbon! It looks like a flower. I like the pink twine mixed in with it too. Great image and fancy way to dress her up using the sparkle at her neck. Pretty card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...