Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Seasonal Mosaic

Happy Hellos Everyone:

Today's card is all about the season. Autumn is here and I guest I'm just feeling it--cooler days, mosaic colors, family, friends, and holidays. It's just a terrific time of the year. Last year I created a few cards for the Autumn and the Thanksgiving holiday. I feel in love with one color combination I selected. I miked brown, orange and teal together. That color combination was wonderful. So, I decided to do a repeat--that is use the same color combination this year.

This week I decided to enter my card in the challenges listed below. All are which a first for me.

Just below is my entry....

I thought I would provide you with a sneak peak first.

Now a little more...

and now, the finish product...

 I hope you like what you saw and if you do feel free to become a Follower. There's always something to see at The Peddler's Gallery. Thanks for taking the time to stop by the gallery and be sure to come back real soon.

What's In It?

Cardstock: Papertrey
Stamps:Waltzing Mouse Stamps
DP: An Assortment
Ink: Memento
Embellishments: Ribbon, Button, Dimenisionals
Equipment Used: Paper Cutter, CuttleBug, Spellbinder Dies, CuttleBug Die, Sewing Machine

5 comments:

Paper Issues said...

This is a fabulous card!! I love the colors and layers. Thank you so much for sharing it at Paper Issues!!! =)

Jen Adcock said...

Oh my goodness! Lorie, this is outstanding! Utterly frameworthy, my crafty friend. What a wonderful collection of Fall fabulousness all in one magnificent card. Stunning!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' B's DT this week!

carol said...

wow wonderful card, thanks for joining in with our autumn challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, x carol

Diamond Doll said...

A fab autumn card lorie.Thanx for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...