Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little Town...Door Holder

Happy Hellos Everyone!

I hope your weekend is going well. Just looking from the inside out, it promises to be a beautiful day. Before I get well into today's post, I wanted to say thank you for the wonder comments you have left regarding the seasonal door hangers [and the altered boxes too]. For the past three evenings, I have come home from work and and began creating these door hangers with virtually no signs of having a creative block. Your comments have been inspiring and for that I say 'Thank you.'

Today, I wanted to share with you the last of my three in a row door hangers. When I look at this door hanger the first thing that comes to mind when describing it is, Santa Claus is Coming to Town. Take a look and let me know whether or not you have the impression also.


Once again, I just couldn't pull myself away
from the glitter. I'm not sure what's that all about. 

The DP is from My Mind's Eye.
I love how Santa and his team hovers just about the 'Little Town.' 

Not only did I pull out some of my Tim Holtz's goodies, I also
pulled out Stampin' Up's Early Espresso to ink-up my Hero's
Art sentiment stamp. It was a perfect match. 

I lightly distressed the edges of the door hanger and
the snow with Ranger Ink distress inks.

I absolutely love SU's Early Espresso.

In Full View

As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...