Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Fantastic@Fifty

Happy Hellos Everyone:


I hope all of my East Coast neighbors have shoveled their way out of the icy snow. I wanted to share some invitations I was asked to create for a 50th birthday celebration. Just in case some of you are wondering, I had no influence on the color selection which is lavender, black, and silver. [Smile] I can also say, "I did not have an issue with it either. Ironically, I know of another person that will turn 50 this fall and he select the same colors.


Take a look and please feel free to share your thoughts.













It maybe difficult to see looking at the pattern paper; however, I cut each invitation on an angel. Adhered, the two front pieces and the bottom together. I attached the information card to the lavender embossed paper and slid it into the invitational fold. I polished the invitation off with lavender tool and enhanced it with a clear rhinestone.

As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.



1 comment:

Kelly Roberts said...

They look fabulous!!!! I love the pattern mixed with the polka dots too. Great work on them too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...