Wednesday, March 28, 2018

For A Friend

Happy Hellos Everyone!

I know it has been over a year since my last post. So much has happened and things continue to happen.  I think that thing is what many refer to as life. LOL! I can say I have been at my craft table working hard at creating all sorts of things and I can hardly wait to share them with you. Over the past six weeks, I have created more than 100 cards. I am convinced I must have bumped my head. LOL! Now, you know, that's not true, but I can honestly say I having lots of fun. Today's card was no different.




 Lately, for me, it has been all about
 Tim Holtz and his Oxide inks. I
 used three of his Oxide inks and achieve
 four to five hues to create this ombre
background effect.


I completed my background by applying
 white embossing powder to an image I
discovered at Simon Says.



I also added a mist of glitter to achieve a slight shimmer effect.



Although, I use 140 pound paper, I added
 fun foam to my to my embossed background.



Lastly, I pulled out one of my
 Papertrey stamp sets and die to create
 my outside greeting. I'm almost certain,
 any friend would love to be the recipient
 of this lovely card.
 

As always,  thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know what you think about today's card or to let me know you are still around. Peace & Blessings...

1 comment:

Kelly Roberts said...

Welcome back! You still gotta it! These cards are just beautiful and I love all the techniques you used. I gotta check out your other blog posts. Great to see ya.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...