Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Shake-It Up

Happy Hellos Everyone!


I hope you have manage to tackled the "Hump" in your Hump Day. I also you enjoyed yesterday's card. Hopefully, you will find today's card just as nice. Today's card is the perfect card to bring along to the celebration.




I absolutely loved how this shaker greeting
 card turned out. I found it much easier to
create than using the traditional method--
building a wall of foam tape.




Instead of foam tape, I elected to use my new [purple handle] fuse tool.






I wanted to use a stitched rectangle die, but I do not own one, so I use a
 rectangle dies with an etched edge.





As you can see, I began to have a goodtime with creating this style shaker card.
 I decided to create as many as I could using as many colors that were available to me.



As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and be sure to come back real soon.


3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful shaker cards Lorie! Love all the fun shimmery goodies!

Scrappie said...

Love these cards. Definitely need to get together to do some of these.

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Just say the word Scrappie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...