Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Faux Water & Oxide Backgrounds

Happy Hellos Everyone!

I  hope you enjoyed a wonderful Easter weekend. My holiday began with a bump or or two and ended in a bit of a swirl. However it was a fantastic weekend. As I mentioned in the previous post, I am just all about the oxidize inks and today's post is a mixture of oxidize inks and Copic Markers. Take a look and tell me what you think.


 This is a perfect card to encourage or congratulate that special person in your life. I had so much fun creating the background for this greeting card. 

!
The use of faux water provided texture and did not blight the hues.

Applying additional texture, I outlined the whale with Nuvo.

I found this neat stamp set by Ranger Ink. I loved it enough to take time to emboss it in dark purple embossingpowder. 

I cast a little light on my whale as if it surfaced to the top of the ocean and accented the eye with Nuvo.


Just a closer look at my whale waving goodbye. 

As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and be sure to comeback real soon.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...