Saturday, April 24, 2010

Beautiful Butterflies

Hi Everyone:

I don't know whether or not you have noticed, but I haven't posted in a few days. Last Saturday, I must have caught the germ from out of no where. I did my typical running around for a Saturday. By Saturday evening I wasn't any good. I still haven't recovered 100% yet, but I am feeling a lot better. 

I CASed a card simular to this early in the week on SCS. A SU demonstrator was highlighting SU's new cardstock with a card simular to this one. I loved her version! I love this one too. I just wish you could see the true colors my camera didn't capture. Here the background looks blue instead of a rich dark purple.

Until next time, thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...