Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!!

I hope you and/or your family and friends have arrived at your destination safely. Today, I hope you are surrounded by fond memories of both the past and the present.

With that being out the way, I do have a card to share with you. As you may have already submised, I'm not responsible for cooking today. All I have to do is show-up. I know I recently mentioned this in a post not too long ago, but I have to mention it again--I'm just loving the Basic Gray Jovial collection . It's so card friendly. As you may also recall, I'm preparing for a bazaar or two. So, I felt as though I should mix-up the style of card. I would consider this card a unisex type of card. On top of that I'm really feeling the seasonal plaid. I'm almost certain the season never passes without coming across this traditional pattern. What do you think?



If  your wondering what was used to achieve this effect, I'll tell you. Of course the background DP is from Basic Gray line. Tiny Berry Wreath is from Stampendous. The wreath is adorned with green and red pearls--both large and small and dots of Stickle in between. Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Distressing Inks were used to age the image. The sentiments are from Obsession Inpression. SU dimessionals were use to layer the wreath.


Of course I couldn't just make one. I made a few, so I changed the sentiments to give a unique feel.

Thanks for taking the time to visit The Peddler's Gallery today and come back real soon. I'll have something new to share with you. Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...