Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Three--Two--One--Get Ready to Scrap

Happy Hello Everyone:

I hope your hump-day has kicked-off on a high note. This weekend I have plans to get together with a group of ladies from NYC&Me to do some scrapping. That's right some scrapping. For the past few months, I have had all good intentions to scrap; however, I found everytime I sat down at the crafting table to begin, I started making cards and that's were I ended too. To prevent that from happening all over again, I have ordered my pictures from the Blizzard of 2010; my vacation to Canada; Kevin's football season; the Maryland Renasisance Festival; some special family photos; and a few other events that have taken place during 2010. Not only that, I have also selected my papers and some emblishments. Can you tell, I'm ready to have a scrapping good time on Saturday. To contiune with the upbeat of my momentum, I thought I would share with you pages from one of my scrapbooks from a few years ago. Now when I say "my scrapbooks" keep in mind rarely will you find a photo of me in the book. I cannot seem to scrap myself. I enjoy scrapping others.


Unfortunately, my photos did not come out as clear as I had wished, but I hoped you enjoyed them anyway--perhaps even inspired a little. I may add a couple of pages to this post before the end of the day. In the meantime, thanks or stopping by The Peddler's Gallery. Come again soon.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...