Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Season of Giving

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I just wanted to share the card I made yesterday evening with you. I had this nutcracker on my mind as early as yesterday morning. My inspiration was drawn from Faith over at Stampin With Markie's Mom. I just love her cards and her stamps too. I find a lot of inspiration over there. I came across this stamp while attending a crop at Create IT in Glenn Burnie this weekend. I'm drawn to the nutcracker. Can you believe it? The entire four years I lived in Germany, traveled to the Black Forest and everything. I had no interest in the nutcracker--let alone owning one. It wasn't until after I returned to the states and noticed my son actually liked them. His interest became my interest. Since then Kevin has discovered a new nutcracker under the Christmas tree each year. So, of course I thought of my little nutcracker as I began to bring a little life to this little nutcracker.

Drum roll please.......


If your wondering what I used to create this card then, I'll tell you.  The DP is from Basic Grey--Jovial collection and regular black cardstock. I used a total of 25 Copic markers and airbrush; a white gel pen; spellbinder die; Obsession Impression stamp set; momento ink; Sparkly Fluff for the mushtash, beard, & hair; a ribbon treatment; and he was complete.

Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery. I hope I was able to inspire you as Faith was able to inspire me. Come back real soon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...