Tuesday, January 11, 2011
I Recieved An Award
As you know I post what I deem to be regularly--that is several times a month. However, sometimes I miss a comment or two right. Rest assured I'll come across them. This comment was delievered on my son's birthday and boy was I busy and it was a little over a week before I posted again. Nevertheless, I was pleasantly suprise when I discovered my 'Stylish Blogger Award.' My talented blogger buddy, Pauline from way across the pond. "Thanks" so much for this wonderful award. Now from my understanding, I am suppose to share with you eight things about myself. The only thing is, I feel as though I have already share all the highlights, but here are the facts....
1. I love old television shows--the older the better.
2. I lived in Germany and travel throughout Europe for four years. Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!
3. My favorite places to visit were Prague, Czechoslovak and London, England.
4. I love to cook and bake. No matter what I cook or bake I have to garnish the dish. For me, presentation ranks high on the scale. Beside, the dish is just not complete if I'm not able garnish it.
5. I love to entertain. I'll make up an occasion if I have to ;)
6. I have written a book, Blue Monday. I hope to have it published by June. (There's an excert from the first chapter in the previous. You're welcom to read it.)
7. I love having a pet--always have, alway will.
8. Lastly, one of my goals for 2011 is to become a better crafter. For me, that means creating more quality cards, layouts, alter art pieces,etc. to share with you.
Now here's the fun bit! 8 lovely ladies I like to visit on a very regular basis, pop by their inspiring blogs, you won't be disappointed! I can always find inspiration on their blogs.
1. Wanabugg Creations
2. Trina Makes Stuff
3. Princess Scrapper Stamper
4. Vera Stamps
5. Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds
6. A New Design
8. Savvy Sisters Studio
Again, thanks so much Pauline and thanks for stopping by the Gallery.