Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ahhhhh....The Weekend

Happy Hellos Everyone:
I hope your weekend wonderful! For Kevin & I, well be stayed busy. We were up an out pretty early on Sarturday. We setup at a local flea market, but we were rained out and that was okay by me. A part of me wanted to be back at home working on the two mini albums I started. I hardly wait to share them with you. I think they really look terrific. Currently, I do not have any photos in either album, but you'll get the picture--pun intended.

Before I could get home from the flea market, it was time to go again. This time, it was off to church for junior ushers' practice for Sunday's anniversary service and run a few more errands. According to the clock, it was only six o'clock, and I was exhausted. By the time I was able to return home, I didn't have too much energy to do any thing, but some how I was able to add a few pages to the mini albums.

ATTENTION:  An Imperative Read
For all FOLLOWERS

Before I get into today's card I wanted to mention, I've noticed over the past few weeks, my Followers list has grown. I would like to welcome all who have become recent Followers. "So, welcome. It's so nice to know you're here. I hope  you find yourself inspired and perhaps entertained. Above all else, please do feel free to share."  If you notice, I have reached 75 Followers and there have been more than  10,000 people to visit the gallery and to celebrate, I decided to make a mini album to give away to one of my Followers. The winner of the mini album will  be announced on the 4th of July. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post stating you would like to win the mini album and perhaps it will be yours. As soon as I complete the album, I will post it right here. Good Luck!!!

Now, on to the card of the day....

There are so many wonderful challenges to select from, I didn't know where to begin. There was the one I missed by less than 30 minutes, then there were the faithful ones I love to participate in and lastly, there were a few new challenges I recently discovered that made me want to play along as well. I didn't want to give up one for another so, I decided to challenge myself to see just how many I would be able to complete this week.

First up...is the Monday Mojo Challenge. Every week I want to participate and for some reason it doesn't happen. So, I thought, 'Why not make it happen? Why not make this the first of the challenges I would like to participate in?' I didn't follow the sketch to the 'T.' By the time I sat down at the craft table I had lost a little of my mojo. It was now Monday evening and I had made a couple stops after work; came home a cooked dinner; began preparing for the next day's lunch and dinner. By the time that was done, so was a part of me. Anyway I really like my color selection. You can't go wrong with pink & green--ask any soror from the A.K.As. As for the image, well, this is one of my favorite stamps--Superbella. You gotta love her. Just below is this week's Mojo Monday's Sketch....





... and this  is what I submitted....


Well, as always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery
and don't forget to come back real soon.

What's In It?

Cardstock: PTI
Stamps: Stamping Bella & Waltzing Mouse
DP: Basic Grey: Sweet Threads
Ink: Memento, SU; Copic Markers
Embellishments: Spellbinder Nestabilities; Stickle; This & That dimenissonals; Ribbon; Bling
Equipment Used: Sewing Maching; Cuttlebug; corner punch; paper cutter; Score Pal

6 comments:

Keva said...

This is adorable, Lorie. Love your coloring especially!

NC Peach said...

I love those Bella stamps too! The colors are great, and I love the touches of glitter! Cute card!

Pauline said...

What a fabulous card, love the super Bella, and your colouring is perfect, especially with all that lovely sparkle! Beautiful! I can't wait to see the result of your mini album!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!! tfs!!

Scrappy Doo said...

Love this card!! Great job as always. I would love to win a mini book.

Kelly Roberts said...

I would like to win, too. great work here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...