Sunday, December 18, 2011

One Week & Counting

Happy Hellos Everyone:

Can you believe it? We're one week away from Christmas Day and I am only half way through making my Christmas cards. Now, as I mentioned previously, I normally send approximately 80 cards. I have about that many on hand. The only problem is, I do not have 80 of the same card. In between making holiday cards and invitations for other people, my cards have been put aside. So, it's official my Christmas cards have become my new year's cards. With that being said, I am no longer behind. I just need to get them in the mail by Christmas Eve.

Now, on with today's Parade of Paper Creations... Today's card puts me in mind not so much of an old Christmas, but a familar Christmas. The colors are traditional; however, the red and green are acccompanied with brown. For whatever reason, I think it works out rather well.




I just love both sentiments. They're from PennyBlack.




Well, I hope you like what you've seen thus far.
Perhaps you'll return tomorrow to view another creation here at the Gallery.
Until next time, peace & blessings to you and yours.


4 comments:

kate blue said...

don't you just love kraft paper and how it just makes things look rich?? I am only sending out about 10 cards and I 'd better have them done by Wednesday!

Kelly Roberts said...

Girl, I know how you feel! I had to put my personal cards on hold, too. I was working on mine this weekend and had the hubby mail them today. I love your creativity over here. This card with the tag on front is so adorable. Great job on this and all your other creations. And yes, your cards are early! :)

Pauline said...

Gorgeous cards, in these traditional colours, beautifully festive.

NC Peach said...

This is a great card! And I agree with you, it does have a familiar feel to it, kinda homey. I love the colors with the kraft paper, and love the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...