Thursday, December 8, 2011

Santa's Little Helper

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I hope your holidays are holding lots of wonderful times and you're stacking-up on wonderful memories with your family and friends. I'm curious. Have you started your holiday shopping or are you in the boat I'm in? I haven't started my Christmas shopping; however, it's on my list of things to do.

Now, on with The Peddler's Gallery Parade of Paper Creation. I must admit today's card is totally CAS. I feel in love with this image from the moment I saw it. The image just caused me to smile. Not only that, I'm a a huge fan of Mo Manning.Today's card isn't about the big man. It's all about Santa's little helper. You know, the behind the seen guy. This is the card I would have love to send to everyone on my Christmas card list, but I just could not imagine reduplicating this 80 times. Instead, I created six of these little darling to take to a Christmas event I plan to participate in on this Sunday.












Well, what do you think?

I adorned the image in the traditional red and green. However, of course, I had to adorn the image in my traditional holiday colors--purple and green. I accented Santa's little helper with clear micro beads. I changed the background of the cards to create a different look. I can't wait to show you this same card for another special occasion. Be on the lookout.

As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back tomorrow for the parade of paper creation.       

What's In It?

Cardstock: Mark's Finest Paper
Stamps:Penny Black
DP: BoBunny and other assorted papers
Embellishments: Dimenisonals, COPIC Markers, Clear Microbeads, twine
Supplies: Glossy Accents, Stampin Up Ink
Equipment Used: Paper Cutter, Spellbinder Die, Piercing Tool

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Lorie, these are just fabulous! I do like the purple themed ones, of course, I knew there would purple in your cards somewhere! Xx

Beebeebabs said...

All your cards are soooooo cute you did a nice job coloring and love the image tfs!!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

OMG! This little elf is darling! Hope everyone loved receiving them.

NC Peach said...

All of these are cute, and I love the accents on the elves! I know those recipients loved these cards!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...