Monday, March 26, 2012

A Card for the Gift Card

Happy Hellos Everyone:

Can you believe it? The last Monday of March 2012 is here--and almost gone. I hope you took a little time today to enjoy it. Here in Baltimore the day's air was (and still is) crisp and pristine. I haven't posted much lately because my three USB ports are shot. However, I uploaded a photo of this card over a month ago. Originally, I planned to share this card with you around lead day, but that didn't happen. So, I'm sharing it with you today. I though this was a terrific greeting card to give along with a gift card.



As you can see, I have stitched an outside pocket from some translucent paper; added a little lace and ribbon; distress the edges; and topped it off your a button and a girly tag. The DP is something I have had in my stash for quite some time, so I'm not just sure what line it belongs to. My recipient may only wonder...who much.


  Thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

2 comments:

mea5798 said...

good morning lorie! i love that you sewed your card! aand the background paper colors are very pretty! any young lady would be happy to receive this beautiful card!
thank you for sharing with us!
marie

Kelly Roberts said...

Hey girl! Just thinking about you and popping over to see your lovely card. This is a fantastic idea. Love the sewing you did. I haven't tried that technique but if I ever get a machine, maybe I will. Hope you are going well. Take care! Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...