Monday, March 19, 2012

Showering You....

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I hope your Monday has kicked-off on a high note and that the rest of the week will follow in the same manner. Over the past few days, I have taken the opportunity to play with some of my craft goodies and in doing so, it appears as though I have kept the same them--Keep It Simple. Today's greeting card is no different, besides, you cannot go completely wrong when you yes, 'Keep It Simple.'  Here in Baltimore, it appears as though spring has already arrived. However, according to the calendar it is only moments away--less than 24 hours. So, I thought this card was appropriate enough since in my mind, I'm done with the winter season. I think we all are--with the exception of the folks in Arizona. I heard they're getting hammered with a snow storm today.

Well, I mixed a little of My Favorite Things with a little bit of S.E.I. and this is what I came up with.




Of course I love, love, love, MFT umbrella die and with this S.E.I DP, it just makes a wonderful combination. This paper has spring written all over it. The MFT die will be terrific for a baby or bridal shower and so many other occasions.  As you can see this card is meant to be shared between friends. Thanks so much for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

4 comments:

mea5798 said...

love the umbrella and i love the colors! another lovely card by "the peddler"!!
thank you for sharing!
marie

Trina said...

That die and paper combo is so great!

This new word verification bites! I'm gonna keep mentioning it til you turn it off. ;D

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Lorie, I just love that paper pieced umbrella!

Tamika said...

Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...