Monday, July 23, 2012

Best Wishes

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I hope all is well with you. It still continues to be a busy season for me. I still haven't gotten my mojo back completely; however, I was actually able to get a few cards made yesterday. I plan to test the waters again tonight to see whether or not I can get a few more made. Who knows?

Besides this card's color falling in the category of a shade of purple, I really like this card. So, much so, I may use this style for some of my Christmas cards.

Take a look...



For some reason, I couldn't capture the colors with my camera the way it actually looks like in person. I will admit, the shade is more of a mooted lavender accompanied with brown which gives the card a shabby/vintage kinda feel.

Well, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

2 comments:

mea5798 said...

ooo i love the pretty trim! nice touch to your card lorie!
marie

Kelly Roberts said...

i love that trim, too. so lovely! i know your mojo will return. hope you are having a nice week. take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...