Sunday, July 15, 2012

SOC Altered Box Swap

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I know it's be a while since my last post. All I have to say is this has been a busy season for me. I've been crafting since my last post. However, I haven't made that many greeting cards of late. My mojo has come and gone. I've had a few wedding projects I've been working on. Thanks goodness that over. Now, I can focus on my projects. Believe it or not, I have been doing more scrapping than any thing else. I just haven't taken many pictures of my projects.

A couple of weeks ago I signed-up for a altered box swap over at Scraps of Color. I began and completed this project during the storm that knocked out the power for many of us here on the east coast. There was little else to do that didn't require electricity. I was tasked to make box with a Victorian or Shabby Chic flair. I don't think I am good at either. Take a look at what I created.







I made two of the four flowers above. I haven't sent this box off yet because I have been contemplating on whether or not to add some ribbon to it. I know I'll have to decide quick because I plan to put this in the afternoon mail tomorrow.

Well, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

2 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

woozers lorie! these are so fabulous! i like the pp you used and they do have a vintage feel. where the boxes underneath wooden? so cool. i know whoever gets one is going to be so happy. take care and have a great week.

mea5798 said...

hi lorie: just beautiful!! i think you knocked this project out of the park!
marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...