Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Friday Smashup on Tuesday


Happy Hellos!!!

I hope all is well with you. It's been a while since I participated in a challenge or at least it feels that way. Yesterday evening, I decided to participate in the FRIDAY MASHUP Challenge. I think this is the first time I have participated in one of their challenges. I have visited the site on several occasion, but never uploaded on of my cards. I paused from altering one of my altered cigar boxes. Apparently, just in the nick of time, but not to worry. If you would like to join me, there's a least one more day before the challenge closes.

You have the opportunity to use Midnight Muse, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise & Soft Suede or make a "Thank You" project or Mash it Up.


I opted to use the colors. I needed a thinking of you card.

I didn't begin feeling this way. Howeverm\, by the time I was finished,
I had a little shabby-chic kinda card. Which is a little odd since I will
be the first one to admit, I'm not a shabby chic kinda girl.

I used several products including My Mind's Eye DP,
sentiment stamp set from PTI, StazOn and Stampin' Up inks,
COPIC markers, and Ranger Inc Distressing ink.

You may have seen this trimming at The Peddler's Gallery a time or two.
I have to admit it is my go to embellishment when I feeling a little shabby
or I recieve a special request. I picked this trimming up when
I was in Atlanta last year. No doubt, I use it sparingly.


As always, thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.

3 comments:

mea5798 said...

LOVE the use of the trim on this card! it's a lovely card!
marie

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Excellent card! Love all the different patterns you incorporated on this.

Lili said...

Great card! I love that trim and all the patterns on your card. I am so glad you joined us this week at the Friday Mashup! Hope to see you in another challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...