Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Greetings From Maryland

Happy Hellos Everyone!

I don't know about you, but I have a litany of things to accomplish over the next two days. I need to get my 'Pay it Forward' mailed off; my personal holiday greeting cards made and mailed off; a Christmas party to prepare for; and a holiday order to complete. Those are just the task to begin with. As a result, this post will probably be pretty brief.Typically, I make one style card and send it to everyone. However, I decided today's will [more than likely] be sent to all of my out-of-town recipients--with the exception of a few. Today's card has been CASed from the folks over at Clear & Simple Stamps and as soon as I saw their card, I wanted to created a few of my own. Take a look...


I thought this was a terrific clean and simple card to send 
to family & friends living outside of Maryland.


This was yet, another opportunity to use my Silhouette
I cut both the shape of the state of Maryland and the holly leaf.


I covered the shape of the state of Maryland up with Martha Stewart
glitter to make it standout from the white background as well as the 
red bulb. I attempted to place the red part of the holly leaf where
 Baltimore is located on the map.


I think this card would work of any type of greetings from afar.



Well, thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery and come back to visit real soon.

1 comment:

NC Peach said...

Fabulous design! Great card that can be used year round!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...