Thursday, January 26, 2017

Audrey

Happy Hellos Everyone:

I hope all is well with you. Today, I wanted to share with you another one of my keepsake boxes. I loved this line from the start. The first thing that came to mind was legendary Audrey Hepburn and the wonderful movies she starred in. Take a look and be sure to tell me what you think.

This black and white with a splash of blue from 
Authentique works well with silver lined cigar box.


The retired line, Classique: Elegant continues inside the keepsake box 
and finished off with glitter creating a slight sparking effect.


Outside of the box is adorned with medal legs to enhance an elegant feel.


There's the look-a-like Audrey I cut on an angle.


I created a unique a unique landscape on the inside 
of the keepsake box that will allow the owner to
 effortlessly adhere special photos to the background
 and created a faux diamond studded arm.


This crown is not just befitting for a princess. 
It is also used as the handle on this keepsake box.



Once again, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and don't forget to comeback real soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...