Sunday, February 19, 2017

Oh The Places You'll Go

Happy Hellos Everyone!

I hope you have been enjoying my parade of handcrafted cigar keepsake boxes. My fingers are mentally crossed. Since I believe you have, I have another unique keepsake box to share.

I have been fortunate to have traveled the globe.  So, when I saw this line from (who else?) Graphic45 I had to have it. As I began to peer over the various designs in this line, immediately, I was taken back to some unforgettable places, experiences, people, moments in time... I caught myself smiling. Take a look, you may catch yourself smiling too.

 Here you'll discover three postage stamps in
 3-D effect highlighting Germany, Italy and France.

There are two varied background to this keepsake
box. The top background features multi-color postage
 stamps from all around the world. The lower part of
this keepsake box identify various names of popular
 toured cities around the world.

Here are my handcrafted feet. These feet give the illusion the feet
 are made from pieces of leather.

I considered this unique because the original contents were
 packaged upright.


Notice the red strip that separates the
 lid from the bottom and how the inside
 copper lining coordinate with the feet.
 Also notice how the box lifts up.

 Here is a clear view of the background image.

Lastly, as the recipient of this awesome keepsake box one could
 make use of this box as he or she please to. Among all the other
 things I do, I am a collector of writing pens. I thought this was an
 excellent place to store my favorite writing instruments.

Well, when what do you think?

Once again, thank you for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery and come back real soon.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...