Thursday, March 29, 2018

Take Care

Happy Hellos Everyone!

I hope all is well with you. Lets get right in to today's card. I think it is the perfect card to send to that special person who is feeling a little under the weather or that could use a break. I truly believe this would be a way to brighten their day.


I used one of my favorite stamp and die
 set from one of  my favorite places to shop for
 all things papercraft...Papertrey Inc. I learned
 quickly. There are so many ways to adorn this tea mug 

With this set, you are able to created your
 embellishments. The faux teabag tag provides
 the additional attention to detail.


As you can see, the cup was not completely
 cutout. It probably would have been a lot
 easier to cut two cup panels. I'm not certain why
 I like creating extra work for myself;
 however, I have to say, 'I love the out come.'


The cards are covered in beautiful gold trimmed emboss floral paper.


I hope you like this card. If so, leave me a comment and as always, thanks for stopping by 
The Peddler's Gallery.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...