Thursday, March 4, 2010

March Madness

When I think of the month of March, soooooooo many things come to my mind. March represents many things for many people. As for yours truly, well, I think about the handoff of the seasons--Winter to Spring, March Madness, Women's History Month--you know we've made major contributions :), St. Patrick's Day and you can't forget about that floating holiday--Easter, spring break (for those of us that may have children in our lives). Lastly, I couldn't overlook National Craft Month and my birthday, of course. So, in honor of all the special observances, I have challenged myself and ll my crafty friends (especially Jeana, Cassandra, Chris, Vera and  Renee) to join me in creating a new card and/or scrap page every day from now until next Saturday, March 12th. Currently, I am one card behind schedule, but I hope to be caught up by tonight. I'll post a new card until then. Feel free to share your creation/link on The Peddler's Gallery. See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...