Friday, March 12, 2010

Who Said It Was My Birthday

It's no suprise...today's my  birthday. However, the celebration will not begin until tomorrow. Although the weather isn't forcast to be that great, I am anticipating an excellent turnout. And once again, I have produced another card that's missing the color purple. That's okay. That card is coming. In the meantime, I cased this scetch from Vera. I have a few male friends that have birthdays approaching in  coming weeks and I wanted to be prepared. As I mentioned in an early posting. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery!
                                                                                             

                                                                                          

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...