Monday, March 1, 2010

I Created My First Sketch

Yesterday, I completed my first sketch. As soon as I began, I got a serious case of creative mental block. Nothing was working for me. However, late last night, I came up with this card. I know we are our worst critics, but it's not my best. The mental block wasn't casused by completing the sketch. The mental block was came into play because I am also entering this card into a sketch competition that closes on March 3rd. I'm not expecting to win. I'm just getting my feet wet.
Speaking of getting my feet wet...if you are revisiting my blog you will notice I have made changes since your last visit. I'm learning alot and I'm trying to put to use the things I have learned. There are many other things I have on my list of 'Things I Want to Learn How to Do.' So keep watching and leave a note to let me know what you think or that you stopped passed The Peddler's Gallery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...