Monday, March 22, 2010

What A Weekend...

I have been busy this weekend. Fun busy. Look what I managed to accomplish. I went to my first Stamp Camp with a new SU demonstrator. I didn't realize how much I missed going to stamp camp--meeting new people, learning all kinds of things, sharing interests. If nothing else, camp pumped me up. First, I began with my Easter cards. I still  have a few more to do. Overall all I was pretty please.
Then I made this next cute little card. I'm still not sure whether or not if it is going to be sent as a Mother's Day or birthday card. I case the style of card from another blog. I ran as translucent sheet of material through my Cuttlebug and I color my flowers using various hues of reds, greens, and yellow COPIC markers. Then topped it off with a poka-dotted pink bow.

I also managed to emboss several of my cards this weekend too---this being one of the few. I love SU's Medallion stamp! I made these cards, 'Thinkging of You' cards. The best part about this style card is, it can easily be made to have a masculine feel by using a warmer color like black, brown, navy or even a metalic color. What you think? I would have to admit, with the exception of a few cards, this weekend's theme was centered around floral design. I created these cards for many of my family and friends that will celebrate a birthday in April. Again, I used my wonderful Cuttlebug--love it, love it, love it! I also used various COPIC markers--love them too and my new nestabilities from Spellbinders. Unlike my tranlucent card, I embossed the image on this card after watching a couple of tutorials. I think the cards look better in person, but at lease you have and idea. As you can see, I duplicated the cards using different colors to gain a slightly different look. Hope you like what you see. As always, thanks for stopping by The Peddler's Gallery. Come back again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...