Sunday, March 7, 2010

Not What, Where or When, but....WHO

This is a suprise! I planned to kick-off my birthday week with a card surrounded in purple hues. You know what is said about the best laid plans. For the past couple of days I have been stuck on blue and brown. I don't know what's going on. I'm a plum kinda girl. Also, I'm still behind in my self-imposed challenge. Well, I'm behind if you don't count the duplicate cards I made of those that I posted. Technically, the duplicates aren't reall y duplicates since I altered them in some way, shape or form. :) Nevertheless, I'm still creating.

I'm so proud of the card I am posting today. I was inspired by this card posted by Michelle Zindorf. Simply put--her work is AWESOME. Now when or if you click on to Michelle's link please keep in mind I am a true novice and I either had to subsitute product(s) or simply omitt a product or two. Most importantly, my lil' man loves this card. I haven't titled this card, yet, but I think the caption will read, '...' Okay, I don't know just this minte, but I'll come up with something ...soon. Leave me a note and let me know what you think. Thanks for visiting The Peddler's Gallery



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...