Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Royal Birthday Greetings

Good Morning Everyone:

You know if it's purple, than it has to be royal. I just want to share my latest card with you. I was inspired by a Edna way out in the Outback. She has an awsome gallery of greeting cards. I made this card for a very good friend that has a birthday coming up real soon. This was the first time I made this type of paper flower. I think it turned out pretty well for being my first. I used my new BoBunny papers-Peacock Lane Feathers and the stamp is from SU, twine (I dyed), ribbon, and buttons and there you have it. I hope you like it as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by the Peddler's Gallery.


1 comment:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Nicely done Lorie, I love this layout in the brighter colours, you did great with the paper combo, twine and flower!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...